Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacations

Holy crap. I have been on three vacations in the last seven weeks. I spent one week in Florida, one very long weekend camping way down upon the Suwanee River, and a week plus in Martha's Vineyard. Thankfully, the grand total cost of all three trips was less than I used to spend on a single outfit for work, so I'm not tripping toward debtor's prison yet. What I do owe, though, are some blog posts. Sorry for being slack. It hurts me more than it hurts you, I promise, and I also promise that I'll get back on track this week. In the meantime, enjoy a sneak preview of my new project: www.frugalhostess.blogspot.com. This hasn't been officially launched yet, so there's still time to change the image, color scheme, etc. I would love to get your thoughts, and I'll be back here with mine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment